RE: Bounce E-mail

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:45:05 +0300

Hi, Can you try to do the email message tracking to see if the mail was
delivered to the organisation.
You said that the ISP confirmed that ther is no problem with MX Exchange
records. Can you just try to send a Sample Test mail to the same recipent to
confirm if itz being blocked by any Anti Spam software, coz a simple mail at
any cause shuld not be blocked.

Good Luck