Bounce E-mail

  • From: "o.e" <oevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:40:52 -0600

Hi;
I have this problem, as shown in the server message below. I am
able to do a nslookup on the mail server, but when either myself
or the company send us e-mail it doesn't go through.  I called
the ISP on both ends and they are saying that the mail records are
ok.  I'm thinking if the company has put up kind of spam software
or on there end.  It seems the e-mail reaches the server but it
cannot find the recepient, I have confirmed that the e-mail address
exists.

Any ideas.. Thanks in advance.