RE: Boot sector virus

  • From: "A.L Paul" <alikanza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:44:49 +0300

HI all,

We are running an exchange server and we have just reinstalled Windows NT,
exchange and MS proxy. At the beginning of this week we have noticed that it
is pretty slow and I have scanned for various virus and found it had mydoom
whcih was removed but the speed has continued to be slow.  In the fisrt
incidence there is no evidence that mydoom could have slowed it down. ANy
suggestions?

Thanks

Paul