Bookable Resources

  • From: "Jason Merrique" <j.merrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:17:02 -0000

Hi Chaps,
My apologies if this has been asked before, but I don't seem to have
access to any archive search. (Where can I find this?).
We're running Windows 2003 Server Std, Exchange 2003 Std, and Office
I've been having problems finding any information at all on how to set
up Bookable Resources in Exchange 2003. Could someone point me in the
right direction? What I mean by Bookable resources is something like a
Conference Room, a Data Projector or some other equipment. So far I've
only found info about this in Exchange 5.5 articles, it appears that I
will need to set up a mailbox associated with each resource. Is there a
way to set up a mailbox *without* linking it to an Active Directory User
object? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick here?
Cheers in Advanced,
Jason Merrique