RE: Block sending of files by email

  • From: "Joseph Mensah" <Mensys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:25:20 +0100

Hi Mike

Thank you for your prompt response... may sound silly but how do I deny the
extension. Could you point me in the right direction.

Regards

Joseph Mensah

Tel: 0208 387 0970
Mobile: 07956 304768
Mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.mensys.co.uk

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should
undertake their own virus checking as MenSys Limited will not accept any
liability whatsoever. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient.Please delete it and notify the sender if you have
received it in error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.