Block Mailing List

  • From: "William Francis Indra" <William@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:14:05 +0700

Dear All,

My company adds a new policy for our email system.

The policy is to prevent email from mailing list, such as yahoogroups
come to our server. Can I block mail from yahoogroups ?

How can I do that ?

William Francis Indral IT Officer | PT Global Informasi Bermutu | Wisma
Indovision, level 17 | Jalan Raya Panjang Z/III | Jakarta 11520
Indonesia | tel: +62-21-582-8555 ext. 1733| fax: +62-21-582-4414

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
PT GLOBAL INFORMASI BERMUTU ("Global TV") (including its group
companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Global TV (or its
group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.