[ExchangeList] Re: Blank From: Field from Application Relay after users move to Ex07

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:38:42 -0500

Issue resolved; took a look at the message file from the app queue, it looks

like when it sends the MIME message the From looks like it does not

follow convention as there is an additional colon. When I remove the

colon and drop it in the pickup dir on 07,  it comes in with the From address. The

odd thing is; the app sends fine with the From  for users on Exchange

2003.

From: ResolveIT: Access Request <svc-ResolveIT_AR@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: user@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:00 -0500