[ExchangeList] Re: Blank From: Field from Application Relay after users move to Ex07

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:33:41 -0500

Have an application that is relaying off Exch CAS box. However users who have their MB moved to Exchange 07 MB server shows a blank From: in Outlook. However users on Ex03 show the user in the From: field. The headers do show the sender address as well as reply so if I click reply it autofills the reply to address of message.

From in Blank; headers show sender. I’m on Ex07; however users on Ex03 do show the From. Any ideas?

I’m thinking some authentication mechanism or not resolving correctly.

Headers

 Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.0.685.24; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:34:10 -0500

From: ResolveIT: Access Request <svc-ResolveIT_AR@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;

To: <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>