RE: Blacklist message

  • From: <bobmansfield@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:12:12 -0500

MessageI think I got blacklisted from Verizon . The problem was 4 viruses
took over my machine. With the help of CA (CA ETrustEnoculan Antivirus) I
was able to clear up the Problem. First, I had to backup my system, then, I
backed up my mail box then I installed the service pack 3 on my exchange
server. then I was able to install the software I needed to clean up the
Viruses.

Bob Mansfield

3 Mallard Lane

East Haven, CT. 06512-1479
(203) 467-1416 Voice
(203) 430-4993 Cell
bobmansfield@xxxxxxxx
http://pages.cthome.net/bobmansfield/
This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system. Thank
You!