RE: Blackberry on Exch 2000

  • From: carlos@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:20:41 -0700

about converting an internet edition handheld to the enterprise edition,
you really don't have to do anything other than wipe the
database/resetting the device and re-installing the software on it using
the enterprise edition software. We had a couple of the internet edition
handhelds and although Aether (our provider) claimed you could not do it,
I went ahead and gave it a shot, just as if it were a new device out of
the box and it worked, no further config or anything.  We've been using
these devices on the enterprise platform for almost a year with no
problem.