Blackberry and Exchange

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:44:55 -0800

Hi Shawn,

I believe that they are referring to Outlook Mobile Access, which only
supported Microsoft Smart Phones. An announcement was made that Microsoft would
also be incorporating support for the Treo, but my understanding is that it is
not yet available.

If you are not planning on running a Blackberry Enterprise server in your
environment, you can install the desktop client to just redirect your email
from your client workstation, however this only works when the workstation is
powered on and connected to the mail server.

The vendor that sold you the Blackberry device and is providing you the service
( AT&T, Cingular, Tmobile, Verizon ) will give you free support, also the
documentation on the software installation CD is quiet good.

You can also try

You should know this list by now, you need to do a little homework before
posting a question. :-)

Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL