RE: Blackberry and Exchange

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:34:45 -0800

Hi Mike,

From what I hear Good Technology is also a good product if your using a Treo,
but they only sync with two very old model Blackberry Devices. So if you
already have a newer style Blackberry then he'll need to run the Enterprise
Server for Wireless Email, Contacts & Calendar Syncs.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL