Blackberry Redirector - Issue

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:05:23 -0700

If you use this with Exchange and have had some issues of the email piling up
in the pending and have found a good solution I would appreciate hearing from
you off list - I am not sure if this is an issue of the network provider not
having enough coverage (Cingular) - but frequently my boss loses a signal and
then the emails start to pile up in his pending box on the redirector . . .
He of course thinks he needs this to work 24 hours a day while he is driving,
etc. and I am not sure this is a logical request - since you go in and out of
signal range while you are moving. . .

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - <>

1-888-693-5267 ext 129

Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)

Become a Tracking the Spirit / ABLAZE partner:

Partner with us in Prayer:

Subscribe to District Email Communications at

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.