[ExchangeList] Re: BlackBerry BESadmin Permisson Issues

  • From: Simon Butler <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:30:21 +0000

Make sure the account is NOT a domain admin, as deny overrides allow.

Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE
Sembee Ltd.

e: simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/

w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/

Exchange Resources: http://exbpa.com/