[ExchangeList] BlackBerry BESadmin Permisson Issues

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I have deployed BESX on a dedicated server in an exchange 2007 environment.
Issued these two scripts:
add-exchangeadministrator "BesAdmin" -role ViewOnlyAdmin
get-mailboxserver exc-um-01 | add-adpermission -user BESAdmin -accessrights GenericRead, GenericWrite -extendedrights Send-As, Receive-As, ms-Exch-Store-Admin
testing send as permissions
c:\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.1\tools>IEMSTest
I'm getting this error: No Send As permission for the {UMUZI\besadmin} account operator. However, when I check the Send As permission on individual user, the send as box is ticked?
Pleas extend your helping hand.