Bizarre: all restrictions on DL's are ignored

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

I have an amazing problem that I just can't solve.

I have about 10 Distribution LIsts, of which, only a
handful of people (Domain Admins) are allowed to send
to them. However, even though the permissions are set
correctly, they are ignore by Outlook and EVERYONE in
the oganization can send to all of these DL's. It just
start happening about two weeks ago.

I am on Exchange 2000 with Windows 2000 Server.

Anyone have a clue on this one?

Thank you, Jared

Do you Yahoo!?