[ExchangeList] Re: Biggest Mailbox?

  • From: "Jason Sherry" <Jason.Sherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:17:19 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Power Control's has a
tool that can be used to copy mailbox and public
folder data directly out of an, off-line, EDB file.  It's not free but
it's a life saver when you need it.

http://www.ontrack.com/powercontrols/, $950  You could download the
trial version and see if it can enumerate data and restore item, the
trial version only lets you restore/copy a few items out I belive.

Sounds like this org needs an archiving solution, see my post from a few
minutes ago for details.

Jason Sherry - Pro Exchange http://www.theproexchange.com - C:
719-310-1561