Betr: RE: Exchange Reporting

  • From: mjakarel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:45:07 +0200

Thnx for your comment,
The system monitor comes with an error stating: ...error occurred during
call WMI error 80041001.
In other words i cannot get any info from the monitor.
Don't know what caused that problem.
Found errors in event viewer stating: perfm. error.
The openprocedure for service ESE in DLL-file x:\....\bin\eseperf.dll is
in error. Performance for this service is not available.the statuscode is
 DWORD 0.
Again i don't know the cause of this faillure.
Probarly you can help me out to stop these messages, because the event log
get filled fast with all these errors regarding monitoring.
B.t.w, i'm not certified admin. exchange yet.
I'd build and maintain my own domain, soon it will be public.
Till then.
Best regards,
mcp-mario

Bent u toe aan sneller en goedkoper internet?
Ga dan naar http://adsl.tiscali.nl