RE: Best way for troubleshooting mail receipt prob lems in Exchange 2k...

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:43:23 +0100

If you are not receiving mail then I don't know how your going to read this.

Ensure your CN is the same as your mailnickname attributes.
Ensure that the mailbox is connected to the account the you are logging
get someone to send you a mail and track it to find out where it gets to.
Could be a GC issue where the details on the GC being utilised by your
mailbox server or a routing server along the way could be inconsistent with
other GC's

I assume
        1) that you are in a native environment and hence don't need to
worry about legacyexchangeDN attributes.
        2) that you are the only one that is having this problem.
        3) that you are not receiving any mail rather than just internal or

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 935 7152 Fax: +44 207934 1630