RE: Best Practices Analyzer Error DSAccess

  • From: "Dominic" <saviodominic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:17:41 +0530

This is a transient error in the network that causes some of tests by EXBPA
tool to fail.  Can be ignored.

this error is reported when the ping operation takes more than 5 secs.   So
that is why ping command does not report any
errors because we do get replies.

To be on the safe side. find out is through a netmon trace.

EXBPA ping 6 times with huge data ( not 32 bit ) so if one test fails you
have a red onm the EXBPA log.

Dominic
India

  _____