Best Practices Analyzer Error DSAccess

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:35:29 -0500

Hello,

When running Best Practices Analyzer on my Exchange Organization I keep
getting the following error.  I have looked at the suggested fixes at
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Analyzer/66e98c5b-c61e-
4a0e-b7f4-a12d9e74bd0d.mspx

and tests and haven't made any progress in eliminating these errors.

Active Directory server for DSAccess

Server: EXCH_FRONT

An error occurred during round-trip calculation between Exchange server
exchfe1.cs.cornell.edu and Active Directory server
mydomaincontroller.mydomain.com. The ping command returned the error '11010'.

Does anyone have any suggestions on eliminating these errors? BTW the
exchange server is delivering messages just fine.

Thanks

Bill

GIF image