Benchmarking Information

  • From: "Huddleston, Tana" <Tana.Huddleston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:23:13 -0400

I am currently benchmarking Administration and user stats for my company.
Would anyone be interested in giving the following information on their
companies?

Below is what information I need along with what are our
standards.....Please give me your requirements.
Account Administraton (Standard unit of work):<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

*         One request is 1 Unit of work, one request can have several
account creation requests.

Staffing (Number of administrators per user ratio):

*         1 Administrator /10,000 users

User Administrator Job Descriptions:

*         Create Accounts

*         Manage service request trouble tickets

*         Change backup tapes

Security, Implementing Policy and Procedures:

*         Not a job function