[ExchangeList] Re: Before Upgrading to 2003 Server - LDF Problem

  • From: "sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 07:11:32 -0400

John,

  First let me thank you very much for pointing me in right direction,
and I do really appreciate your advice.

  Secondly, we as a IT people do research before doing any upgrade or
anything, but this situation fall in my lap as it is because of someone
who had no knowledge about AD, DNS and Exchange.

Sunny

  _____