[ExchangeList] Re: Before Upgrading to 2003 Server - LDF Problem

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:03:06 -0700

Migrating from Exchange on a DC to a new server which is not a DC is simple
as long as the new Exchange server knows nothing about the old server from a
domain standpoint, meaning that at all times DNS and resolution is always
pointed at other DCs.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"