RE: Before I reINSTALL!!!!

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:22:03 -0400

Issue RESOLVED....!!!!:->

I ran the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer on my exchange server a while
back and installed a couple of hotfixes that it stated were extremely
important for me to have. It also pointed out to me that I had a security
issue and needed to change the RestrictAnonymous registry key. This turns
out to be the problem. For anyone monitoring this list that suffers from any
of the problems I mentioned earlier, please read Q309622. This can be
located at:
 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q309622