Basic Services etc.

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:40:27 +0100

Hi all

Sorry to bother you with a simple question but I don't have access to an
Exchange server at present to look for myself at present and have not yet found
the information I need on any site. I know the service names and their
dependencies but what I do not know is the names of the actual executables.
Could anyone either tell me or point me in the right direction.

Apologies to anyone who thinks I am wasting their time but I have an interview
tomorrow and after much revising for possible technical questions it occurred
to me that I did not know these off the top of my head.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.