Re: Badmail (Exchange 2000)

  • From: Dan HINCKLEY <danslists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:33:35 +0200

At 16:30 4/14/2005, you wrote:
I would like to know how people here handle their badmail-folder?

I normally try not to open it, because the huge amount of files that can be in there (spam) that may decrease the proformance as the server lists those files.

Normally I rename the badmail-folder to badmail.old, create straight away a new badmail-folder and delete the old badmail-folder.

Anyone sees problems in this way of working or has better solutions?

How to automatically delete messages from the Badmail folder in Exchange Server 2003 and in Exchange 2000 Server