RE: Badmail (Exchange 2000)

  • From: "Ted Doholis" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:33:26 -0400

check this

Ted Doholis
SaltSpring Software Inc.

From: Rob Berkers [mailto:rberkers@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:30 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Badmail (Exchange 2000)

I would like to know how people here handle their badmail-folder?

I normally try not to open it, because the huge amount of files that can
be in there (spam) that may decrease the proformance as the server lists
those files.

Normally I rename the badmail-folder to badmail.old, create straight
away a new badmail-folder and delete the old badmail-folder.

Anyone sees problems in this way of working or has better solutions?

Thanks in advance,

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: