RE: Backup/DR Systems for Exchange[Scanned]

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:08:08 -0800

Hi
I have 9.1 installed fully patched, funny thing is now even though I have
exchange agent license included, it wouldn't let me to push agent to server.
When I want to install agent, it only shows that windows agent and open
files are possible not showing exchange agent as a possible remote install
Thank you