Re: Backup procedure for Exchange 2K

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:57:15 +0200

For the first question: No, But you should backup also the system state.
For the second question: Ntbackup is backing up the whole information
store you cannot recover a single mailbox. Only third party backup
software does this. I use backup Exec for backing up my Exchange Server.

Dolly Bareqet

System Administrator

+972-3-6449333 +240