RE: Backup mail server (One domain, two mail s erve- rs)

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:57:03 -0400

You're right, however, an Exchange cluster is not part of a "stock
installation," which I was referring to. In any event, as I see it, the
Exchange cluster solution is more complicated than some of the 3rd party
solutions, which don't necessarily require shared storage or physical
proximity.

Greg Lara
IT Department
Anti-Defamation League
823 UN Plaza
New York, NY 10017
(212) 885-7764 (voice) (212) 885-5807 (fax)
glara@xxxxxxx
Use the ADL Helpdesks:
IT:
http://www.webhelpdesk.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HostedHelpdesk.woa/wa?id=25