RE: Backup incomplete

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 15:01:51 +0000

Thank you for your reply. I am using a 40/80 DLT drive. It's maybe about 2 months old and has been working up until two days ago. As far as software I am using Arcserve 2000. I run two different backup jobs to this tape drive nightly and the first one runs without problem.

Thanks again.

From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Backup incomplete
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:16:59 +0200

The problem you are encountering is not from the exchange side, but it
is from the backup side.  What software and hardware are you using to
backup the exchange server?