RE: Backup doesn't Flush Logs

  • From: "Rodney Harris" <Harris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:01:15 -0500

Joel,

I had a similar problem when I first installed Exchange 2k also.  I noticed
later that I had to have the Exchange Administrative tools loaded on my backup
server before the backup of exchange was successful and the logs then flushed
properly.  Don't know if this helps, but thought I'd mention it.

Rodney