RE: Backup doesn't Flush Logs

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:28:37 +0100

I was a few months back (Norton Antivirus CE, I'd specifically excluded
the M: drive in the Realtime virus scan but it by default installs a
Sunday night scan which ignores the realtime settings arrrghh!).

I'm not anymore, and generally they don't grow to much now.  But I can't
leave it as it is, as it will run out of disk space.  I have some very
large mailboxes, and also I've recently moved some mailboxes between
stores which generates huge logs.

Joel.