RE: Backup and Restore

  • From: "DWYER Brian (Powerlink)" <bdwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:29:06 +1000

Full Backup to tape

-----Original Message-----
From: Marina Sanae [mailto:marina@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 6 July 2002 2:39 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Backup and Restore

I'm installing a new server, but same exchange Server Version. Both are 5.5.
Someone knows the best way to "copy" or export the e-mails to the new server

Important Message:

[This transmission or any part of it is intended solely for the named
addressee.  It is confidential.  The copying or distribution of this
transmission or any information it contains, by anyone other than the
addressee, is prohibited.

 If you have received this transmission in error, please let us know by
telephone 61 7 3860 2111 or by reply email to the sender.  If you are not the
named addressee, you must destroy the original transmission and its contents.

 You may not rely on electronically transmitted material unless the
transmission is subsequently confirmed by fax or letter.  Material transmitted
to you should also be checked by reference to a hard copy of that material
printed directly from our word processing system.]