RE: Backup MX records.

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:51:15 -0700

I am not familiar with Fortinet, but I do know I have 20 Sonicwall firewalls
in place at both clients and my own office and my NOC all running fine.

If I saw correctly, that firewall is several thousand dollars. A Sonicwall
TZ-170 is about $850 and a Sonicwall Pro 2040 is about $1750.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You