RE: Backup Exchange 2000

  • From: "Rosser, Richard (Exchange)" <richard.rosser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:35:25 -0400

Mark,

Great articles and explanation!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:29 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Backup Exchange 2000

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

Exmerge allows you to select mailboxes and extract the content to a PST
file, this can then be imported elsewhere, it also has the ability to
delete messages from mailboxes as well.

Check out www.msexchange.org and look at my section under authors and
you will see an article about using Exmerge to delete messages.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"