RE: Backup Exchange 2000

  • From: "Rosser, Richard (Exchange)" <richard.rosser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:26:35 -0400

Where exactly is this EXMerge utility?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosser, Richard (Exchange)
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:25 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Backup Exchange 2000

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

Susan,

GREAT IDEA!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Tackett [mailto:susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:18 AM
To: [ExchangeList]

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

Would it be feasible to setup a new folder and use Windows security to allow
Full Access to the Administrator only (or whatever username has rights to
run the backup) and no rights to any other users.  I think this might be an
easy way to establish basic protection for the .pst files.  Just a
suggestion.....

Susan