RE: Backup Exchange 2000

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:17:44 -0400

Would it be feasible to setup a new folder and use Windows security to allow Full Access to the Administrator only (or whatever username has rights to run the backup) and no rights to any other users. I think this might be an easy way to establish basic protection for the .pst files. Just a suggestion.....

Susan

From: "Rosser, Richard (Exchange)" <richard.rosser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Backup Exchange 2000
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:26:45 -0400

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

Mark,

Thanks,

Sounds as if that wouldn't be a bad idea.
I could place passwords on each .pst file, but
having around 4,000 users might turn all my hair
grey!

I will keep this in mind