Backup Advice

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:37:29 -0000

Hi

I am looking for some help on configuring VSS with Backup Exec V10, Does
anyone out there user this?

What sort of problems might I encounter running this?

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.