RE: Backing up Information store error

  • From: "Kalpesh Pitale" <kalpesh.pitale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:21:35 +1000

check to see if your IS in mounted !!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gami, Paresh [mailto:PGami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 24 August 2002 2:04 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Backing up Information store error

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi all,

I am running exchange 2000 sp2 on windows 2000 sp2, all has been well but
recently have been getting these errors on veritas backupexec 8.6.

have checked event logs and nuthing in there, also dont think the agent is
playing up as i am backing up other exchange servers ok.

Error

Performing Remote Agent backup

Media Name: "Media created 8/22/2002 08:00:02 PM"

Backup of "\\LDNAEX01\Microsoft Information Store\LDNAEX01-SG1 "

Backup set #3 on storage media #1

Backup set description: "LDNAFP01 Daily"

Backup Type: FULL - Database & Logs (flush committed logs)

Backup started on 8/22/2002 at 9:31:28 PM.

The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set canceled.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Backup completed on 8/22/2002 at 11:13:55 PM.

Backed up 0 Exchange Server store(s)

Processed 3,501,040,698 bytes in 1 hour, 42 minutes, and 27 seconds.

Throughput rate: 32.6 MB/min

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Paresh

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is for
the named intended recipient only. If you receive it in error please e-mail the
sender at the address above to notify us and destroy the original message, not
keeping a copy. It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by
viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on inbound e-mails, we accept no
liability for viruses or other material introduced with this message.