Backing up Exchange

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:55:05 +0100

Hi,

At the moment we use HP OmniBack II to backup our Exchange 5.5 Server

However, there are 2 things it CAN'T do which are crucial to us;
1>      Restore individual mailboxes without doing a complete restore.
2>      Restore the private information store on a different server.

Any opinions?  What backup solution do you guys use?

Mr. Andrea Coppini
+49 163 5 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND!

iWG (iWORLD Group) is a global e-mobile(TM) company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include shareholders like Bank of America, Deutsche
Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles
Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.

http://www.iWG.info

http://www.countryprofiler.com/Malta/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.