RE: Back-End server problem

  • From: "Mike" <mchen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:35:53 -0600

Hi Roger,

Thanks a lot for your help. Because we can't just block port 80 on the
Back-end server. So setup IPSec filter must be the best way. But i have
never tried this before and don't know how to setup. Could you tell me
more detail info about doing this?
actually, for some reason i don't want users to 'touch' Back-end server
and only the Front-end server (OWA) works for users. so any idea,info,or
advice for doing this will be OK.
Thanks again.