Back again...still unable to receive external email on w2k exchange server...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:38:58 -0500

I for the life of me cannot figure out why my exchange server isn't
receiving any email from the outside. I can get mail internally and I
can also send mail to the outside from my e2k server. This is an e2k
server that sits on my home lan that I use for "play play". Can anyone
advise me on possible solutions? I've created a new Receipt Policy and a
new Virtual SMTP server after stopping the default one, but still no go.
Something isn't working and I'm not sure what it is or isn't.
TIA