RE: BLOCK USER TO SEND MAIL USING EXCHANGE

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:11:24 -0500

I don't exactly understand the question as far as blocking the user from
sending mail using the exchange server part. Have your users use send
from and choose the company that they are sending out as. If you want to
do this dynamically, you may have to get a third party utility.

http://www.ivasoft.biz/sendasgroup.shtml