[ExchangeList] BESX: Activation Issues

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:05:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I picked a failed BESX installation project from some onsite IT guy. I managed to clean up the mess and reinstalled BESX from scratch. However, I am running into the below technical issue.

During enterprise activation, BlackBerry wireless device displays the following error: An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Activate the device contains an incorrect activation password...yet this is correct. I checked with the carrier as well that indeed BES data plan is activate.

Any pointers on how I can speedily resolve this?

Thanks G.