Automating changing send size limit on per user basis

  • From: bma@xxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:06:41 -0600

Hi, anyone know of a way to automate changing the send size limit in
"active directory users and computers"?

Our size limit is 10mb and sometimes larger attachments need to come
through. I can change the size limit on a user for this. I would like to
do this with a script instead. Something I could run before and after the
file has been emailed.

I imagine adsi or netsh or some sort of utility would be able to do this,
I haven't found anything yet.