RE: Automatically Sweeping pre-formatted mails into any newly created mailbox

  • From: "Kunle" <karasi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 05:53:34 -0700

Many thanks for your prompt response.

I may need to provide you with some more details.

I have responsibility for Computer Security Awareness Program in my
organization.

We have a number of educational materials that we have sent to existing
staff in the past. We want new employees to benefits from the materials. I
also have responsibility for creating new users with their mailboxes.

What I want to achieve is for the system to Automatically forward all
Security Awareness materials into any new mailboxes that I create.

The awareness materials are currently sitting in my own mailbox with other
mails I received. Do I need to create a separate mailbox to keep the
awareness materials?

Again, thank you for your swift response. Sincere Regards.

Kunle Arasi