RE: Automatically Accept Meeting Requests for all users - Global Setting?

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:09:58 -0800

Katie,
I sent you a screen shot off the list

Ara Avvali
Boss Audio Systems
Email: ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----Original Message-----
From: Katie Greathouse [mailto:kmilazo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:32 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Automatically Accept Meeting Requests for
all users - Global Setting?

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Thank you Ara,

I have just installed the Microsoft Office Outlook
2003 Administrative templates in my lab domain...I
looked through most of the GPOs but didn't see one for
setting this option. Unless, I missed it.

I should also mention that not all my users use
Outlook.  Some use OWA only or Imap clients.

Thanks,

-Katie