RE: Automatically Accept Meeting Requests for all users - Global Setting?

  • From: "Javier Sola" <jsola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:33:58 -0500

Katie,

Well, I only have one exchange box and one local site so I have not had
to run into folder replication issues yet.... However, it would be great
to know how this works out for you? Try setting it up and then
scheduling a meeting on one server and see how long it takes to
replicate on the other server?????

Like I said I only made two changes to the xml default settings and it
has worked like a charm so far... Oh yea, and also if you want your
users to be able to see the resources current scheduled meetings/time
bookings, you will need to log into the actual mailbox and share the
calendar to default users as a "reviewer" only. That way the users
cannot delete or remove any booked meetings or resources, rather only
use it as a tool to see what the actual schedule is like for that
resource.

good luck,

Javier Sola